Companion Animal Veterinarian
Permanent Full Time – 40 hours a week
Our client is passionate about creating a different veterinary business that supports the growth of great people and embraces technology to deliver veterinary care in a new way. They're a 100% kiwi owned group of clinics located across the best bits of New Zealand. They believe in empowering pet parents to provide their pets with the best quality of life. Their mission is to create a community where pets flourish, and their owners find confidence in their ability to care for them. They are driven by supporting their people to thrive, follow their passions, and find meaning in their everyday.
- Competitive salary and benefits package – we work with remuneration experts to ensure our pay is competitive and in line with remuneration movements in the industry.
- TeamFirst Wellness Discounts: We’re animal lovers here! So, our furry whanau get the VIP treatment with our TeamFirst Programme, ensuring your pets get the care they need at reduced cost to you.
- Birthday Leave: Happy birthday! All permanent team members, celebrate their way with an extra day off on your birthday.
- Connected Lives Programme: Our connected lives programme was developed, by our people, for our people and supports you to take care of all facets of your wellbeing – at work, home and beyond.
- Opportunities for professional development and mentorship.
- Work in a vibrant community that values pets and their well-being.
- Go back to your passion for delivering expert and proactive care to companion animals that truly enhances the pet-owner bond.
The practice in Gisborne is the best-equipped CA clinic in the region. Full surgical, dental and diagnostic tech is onsite including x-ray, ultrasound and onsite labs. The clinic setup and location means that you’ll enjoy clinical experiences that are diverse and interesting within a team that is passionate, collaborative and fun. You’ll love the empowerment of working within their vet-led clinic team and the support and benefits of working alongside more than 70 vets in our their clinics around the country.
- Provide exceptional veterinary care to our furry patients, ensuring their well-being and quality of life.
- Build strong relationships with clients, offering guidance and support in their animals health journey.
- Collaborate with a skilled and compassionate team to deliver the highest standards of care.
- Pursue continuing education and stay current with the latest advancements in veterinary medicine.
- Contribute to a positive and collaborative workplace culture where every team member thrives.
Gisborne offers a laid-back and relaxed lifestyle within a close-knit community. Everything you need is provided in this compact and affordable city with excellent schooling available and a stunning extended ‘backyard’ that offers outdoor activities from bush to beach – plus a popular wine region – all within a 5-to-30-minute drive.
If you'd like more information on this role or many others, please get in touch on the details below;
+447485 929 421