Our clients based within within the Aylesbury region prepare to open the doors of a new clinic in February 2024, the practice are on the lookout for a skilled Equine Veterinarian specializing in lameness diagnostics and sports medicine.
The Equine Veterinarian will play a crucial role in routine equine veterinary procedures, focusing specifically on lameness and sports medicine. Located at the primary site in Halton, this position offers an opportunity to contribute significantly to the practice's growth and the overall well-being of equine patients.
- Conduct routine equine veterinary procedures, with an emphasis on lameness and sports medicine.
- Ensure optimal standards of patient care and maintain effective client communication.
- Collaborate seamlessly with a five-strong equine vet team, complemented by experienced RVNs, a vet tech, equine coordinators, and a practice manager.
- Adhere to a 4-day standard working week, participating in the 1:6 nights and weekends on-call schedule from home.
In addition to an appealing base salary, the practice offers a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Generous annual leave entitlement of 6.6 weeks
- Private medical insurance coverage
- £1250 CPD allowance with 5 days paid pro rata
- Enhanced family-friendly policies
- Pension scheme (5% Employee/3% Employer)
- Access to Vetlexicon and research funding opportunities
Joining the Team:
Prospective candidates are invited to be part of this client-focused equine healthcare team, where individual contributions are valued, and a supportive work environment facilitates professional growth. Embrace the opportunity to be a key player in shaping the future of equine veterinary care with this dynamic Halton-based practice.