Location – Victoria
Our client, a privately owned group of six clinics in beautiful Gippsland / Bass Coast regions seek experienced small animal veterinarians interested in relocation to Australia to enjoy their coastal lifestyle.
Their clinics are modern and well equipped, and locations allow great lifestyle choices for singles or young families. They have a terrific team environment, with vets being ably supported by well qualified and trained nurses. The have a family-oriented culture with all of staff living in the local towns that the clinics serve.
Packages can be tailored completely to suit the applicant.
- FT or PPT
- Salary and relocation package
- 5 weeks annual leave
- 1 week study leave with conference allowances annually
The successful applicant will have:
- Minimum 3 years experience in small animal practice
- Open to applications from 3 years experience up to senior veterinarians, you could either slot right in as an Associate Veterinarian or you may have aspirations for team leadership and working with younger team members
- The right to live in Australia and the right to practice in Victoria (or the right to apply to renew the same)
- A commitment to keeping continuing education and development
- A desire and ability to work as part of a cohesive team and family culture delivering services to a strong local rural & seaside communities
- Well developed routine surgical skills including desexing and soft tissue surgery including neoplastic lump removals and wound sutures will be standard and more advanced surgical skills including laparotomy, cruciate repairs and orthopaedics will be well regarded.
- Special interests in other areas of practice such as imaging, medicine, pathology etc can also contribute to your selection
Please email Jamie at email@example.com for more information on this job role
Internal ID 072