Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon
Independent Veterinary Practice, Devon
Salary range: £35-55k (dependent on experience)
Benefits: VDS fees, RCVS fees, £1000 CPD, One additional professional subscription, Company pension.
- A fully-independent RCVS SAGP-accredited small animal practice
- We currently have 4 Vets (one of whom is working towards a CertAVP in Internal Medicine), 3 experienced RVNs with competent and understanding support staff including an SVN, ANA, receptionist, and our RVN practice manager supporting us.
- A family-feel team with a loyal client base. We support our colleagues and endeavour to provide gold-standard care to our patients.
- We allow clinical freedom to manage and work up your own cases with 20-minute consults as standard and support and training from experienced vets, should the need arise.
- Truly independent - 100% owned by our own head vet with no sales targets and no restrictions on choice of medicines.
- Two well-equipped sites in glorious rural Devon, each with capnography, digital X-ray, colour doppler ultrasound, ECG, full in-house lab, digital tonometry, cloud PMS and auto-stocking.
- We actively encourage medical/surgical development for all stages of your career with a generous CPD, travel and accommodation allowance.
- About twenty minutes from Exeter airport and Exmouth's watersports hub, twenty-five minutes from Exeter city-centre and M5 motorway - 50 mins from Dartmoor national park and Cornwall
If interested, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – we would love to hear from you and discuss the position and your interests in more detail